Discussions on MTPro fonts by Mike Spivak
Moderators: PTIForAdmin, WaS, Michael Spivak
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:50 pm
I am a registered owner of MTpro fonts. I want to know where I can find a copy of mtpro.sty version 3.3.
Pedro A. Marrone G.
Departamento de Matemática
Universidad de Panamá
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:08 pm
- Location: San Francisco, CA
The MTPro LaTeX and plain macros are currently at version 4. PCTeX will send you a set of updated macro files. If any other MTPro license holders would like an update, send a note to email@example.com
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:40 pm
- Location: Amherst, MA, USA
How does one tell the version of the MTpro macros? Is this just the version of the mtpfonts package?
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:13 pm
- Location: Erlangen, Germany
see the first line of mtp.tex
the version number is announced in the terminal and in the log file