- * PCTeX now will work with Acrobat 7 or 8 and Acrobat Reader 7 or 8 to automatically display PDF files in a PCTeX view window.
* Fixed "View Documentation" to work better with html files.
* When displaying lists of classes or packages, you may choose to see "Commonly used" or "All" items.
* The editor spell checker has correct behavior when right-clicking on a word. Will show "No Suggestions" for a misspelled word that has no suggested alternatives.
* The toolbar "PS" button has been replaced by a "Display Whole Page" button.
See the complete Release notes.