MathTimePro2

PCTeX v6 beta tester input and discussion

Moderator: PTIForAdmin

BEllickson

MathTimePro2

Post by BEllickson »

I'm clearly following in the footsteps of FredSzabo, but I'm a little confused about what worked for him. As with his experience, Version 6 can't find the MathTimiePro 2 package. In contrast to Fred, I'm using Windows, not a Mac. If I understand correctly, I should download the fonts again from the PCTeX
website and intall them in the new PCTeX6 directory. Is that correct?
(I was also uncertain whether to "reply" to his last message or treat this as a new topic -- sorry!)
Bryan Ellickson
PTIForAdmin

Re: MathTimePro2

Post by PTIForAdmin »

BEllickson wrote:I'm clearly following in the footsteps of FredSzabo, but I'm a little confused about what worked for him. As with his experience, Version 6 can't find the MathTimiePro 2 package. In contrast to Fred, I'm using Windows, not a Mac. If I understand correctly, I should download the fonts again from the PCTeX
website and intall them in the new PCTeX6 directory. Is that correct?
Any of the font packages, MTPro2, MTPro, and Lucida, will have to be reinstalled in PCTeX v6. We will look into making this automatic when going from v5 to v6.

You can find the package image at <PCTeXv5>\tpm\package\mtpro2.zip.tpm, where <PCTeXv5> is the install path (by default C:\Program Files\PCTeX\PCTeXv5). If you open PCTeX v6 then find this file in Explorer and double-click on it, it will install in v6.
(I was also uncertain whether to "reply" to his last message or treat this as a new topic)
Either way is fine. Thanks for your input.
BEllickson

Post by BEllickson »

This suggestion worked fine.
Bryan Ellickson