PCTeX Talk Forum Index PCTeX Talk
Discussions on TeX, LaTeX, fonts, and typesetting

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

using \boldmath within MathPro2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wagneretal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: using \boldmath within MathPro2 Reply with quote

Hello:

I recently purchased MathPro2 Lite, which does not allow \boldmath. I have other tex files where I have \boldmath. Is there a way that I can compile a tex file under MathPro2 and somehow still use \boldmath?

Thanks for your help.

Art Wagner
murray

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: using \boldmath within MathPro2 Reply with quote

wagneretal wrote:
Hello:

I recently purchased MathPro2 Lite, which does not allow \boldmath. I have other tex files where I have \boldmath. Is there a way that I can compile a tex file under MathPro2 and somehow still use \boldmath?

Thanks for your help.

Art Wagner

According to the comparison of the Math Pro 2 Lite and the complete MathTime Pro 2 font sets -- see http://www.pctex.com/mtpro2.html#Features_Comparison -- the Lite version does not have the bold math.
PTIForAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: using \boldmath within MathPro2 Reply with quote

wagneretal wrote:

Walter Schmidt writes: No, this is not possible, because the MTPro2 fonts
have a very particular character set and encoding.
Within the scope of \boldmath, many characters and
symbols would be wrong, when fonts with a different
encoding are used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PCTeX Talk Forum Index -> MathTime Pro II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: